Offizielle Schulung von Symantec. Trainer: Ulf Spangenberg, niwis consulting gmbh.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14: Manage and Administer course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of the SEPM management console. The class covers configuring sever-client communication, domains, groups, and locations and Active Directory integration. You also learn how Symantec Endpoint Protection uses LiveUpdate servers and Group Update Providers to deliver content to clients. In addition, you learn how to respond to incidents using monitoring and reporting.
- Managing Console Access and Delegating Authority
- Managing Client-to-Server Communication
- Managing Client Architecture and Active Directory Integration
- Managing Clients and Responding to Threats
- Monitoring the Environment and Responding to Threats
- Creating Incident and Health Status Reports
- Introducing Content Updates using LiveUpdate
- Analyzing the SEPM Content Delivery System
- Managing Group Update Providers
- Manually Downloading Certified and Rapid Release Definitions
- Configuring Location Aware Content Updates
Ihre Fragen und Anmerkungen sind jederzeit willkommen.