Offizielle Schulung von Symantec. Trainer: Ulf Spangenberg, niwis consulting gmbh.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14: Plan and Implement course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with planning and implementing a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment. This course covers how to architect and size a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment, install or upgrade the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM), benefit from a SEPM disaster recovery plan, and manage replication and failover. The class also covers how to deploy new endpoints and upgrade existing Windows, Mac, and Linux endpoints.
- Architecting and Sizing the SEP Implementation
- Installing the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
- Benefiting from a SEPM Disaster Recovery Plan
- Managing Replication and Failover
- Implementing the Best Method to Deploy Windows Clients
- Implementing the Best Method to Deploy Linux Clients
- Implementing the Best Method to Deploy Mac Clients
- Migrating to Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
- 12.-13. November in Frankfurt
- weitere Termine auf Anfrage
Ihre Fragen und Anmerkungen sind jederzeit willkommen.