Offizielle Schulung von Symantec. Trainer: Ulf Spangenberg, niwis consulting gmbh.
This course is for network managers, resellers, systems administrators, client security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Symantec Endpoint Protection in a variety of network environments, and who are responsible for troubleshooting and tuning the performance of this product in the enterprise environment.
You must have attended Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1: Administration (SEP) course or have equivalent experience.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1: Maintain and Troubleshoot course is designed for the IT security management professional tasked with administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1. Students learn how to troubleshoot and upgrade to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1, monitor and troubleshoot the SEPM, client-to-SEPM communication, content distribution, client deployments, protection technologies and network threat protection. The class also covers how to follow Symantec best practices for troubleshooting and remediating a virus outbreak, performing advanced monitoring using IT Analytics, and providing solutions to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 case studies. By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor client-to-SEPM communication.
- Maintain a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Upgrade the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot SEPM and client content delivery.
- Monitor and troubleshoot protection technologies.
- Use best practices when creating Application and Device Control and Firewall rules.
- Use best practices when troubleshooting and remediating a virus outbreak.
- Use IT Analytics to generate comprehensive reports from Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Provide solutions to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 case studies.
- Monitoring Client-to-SEPM Communication
- Maintaining the Symantec Endpoint Protection Environment
- Managing and Troubleshooting the SEPM
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Content Distribution
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Clients
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Protection Technologies
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Netw ork Threat Protection
- Best Practices for Troubleshooting and Remediating a Virus Outbreak
- Performing Advanced Monitoring using IT Analytics
- Providing Solutions to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 Case Studies
- 28.- 30.08. Frankfurt
- 04.- 06.10. Düsseldorf
- 13.-15.11. München (bei Symantec)
- 11.- 13.12. Hamburg
Ihre Fragen und Anmerkungen sind jederzeit willkommen.