Offizielle Schulung von Symantec. Trainer: Ulf Spangenberg, niwis consulting gmbh.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Configure and Protect course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with configuring optimum security settings for endpoints protected by Symantec Endpoint Protection 14. This class brings context and examples of attacks and tools used by cybercriminals.
- Introducing Network Threats
- Protecting Against Network Attacks and Enforcing Corporate Policies using the Firewall Policy
- Blocking Threats with Intrusion Prevention
- Introducing File-based Threats
- Preventing Attacks with Symantec Endpoint Protection Layered Security
- Securing Windows Clients
- Securing Linux Clients
- Securing Mac Clients
- Providing Granular Control with Host Integrity
- Controlling Application and File Access
- Restricting Device Access for Windows and Mac Clients
- Hardening Clients with System Lockdown
- Customizing Polices based on User Location
- Managing Security Exceptions
Ihre Fragen und Anmerkungen sind jederzeit willkommen.